Oldfart

K, Yes I'm Evil Anytime

• Ex-Member
  • 687 posts
  • Presence:Active
  • Favorite Game:Enemy Territory
@AbO

Refused.
and any further offers of this type will be dealt with as an insult which will get you banned
we are inactive and not hosting cool games anymore but we respect our history and our glorious days.
and if we died we shall die with dignity

If you dont know by now i dont have a problem by being banned you are more out of present than i allready thought.

And if you havnt learned allready why people leave because of admins behaviors like this u just thick!

And if you just want to ban people for saying things u have to remind this u can just shut 1 person up at the time,others can just shut a whole group at the time beacause thye have just more power than a high admin than you @AbO @Pr!son @v0x

Lets see if christmas is in town after this post!

Fox

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ex-Member
  • 2,752 posts
  • Presence:Away
  • Favorite Game:All Games
Leave it behind, as no one seems to give a fuck in every aspect.

Zay

·

• Clan General Staff
  • 2,312 posts
WE THICC
ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็

Jasper

Apple® Atheïst

• Co-Leader
  • 2,174 posts
  • Favorite Game:CoD MW3

View PostOldfart, on 21 December 2016 - 07:53 PM, said:

u just thicc
Relevant

Anyways memes aside, you're just repeating the same thing over and over again.

What is abo doing wrong exactly? He's just giving his opinion on your outrageous offer...
Posted Image

Thanks to Castiel and Tarek for my Sigs! <3
"My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh. But my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain." ~Charlie Chaplin

Sandels

Quarkie

• Clan Senior Admin
  • 1,807 posts
  • Community Manager

@AbO
If you dont know by now i dont have a problem by being banned you are more out of present than i allready thought.

Let me put my spoon in the soup and mess a little about this drama. Answer to me in one question and be straight.

Why are you coming here in the forums and try to buy the whole clan if you don't like our High Admins? Simple question. Why?

Faith.//

qt3.14

• 786 posts
ravioli ravioli repeat ad nauseumoli
Proper sig soon™

Tarek

Q's Ping Department

• Co-Leader
  • 2,234 posts
  • Application Reviewer & MW3 Servers Manager

User's Awards

View PostFox, on 21 December 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

Its not like he was trying to help the clan as in form of charity or something and we "gave no fucks"
Simple, he wanted to buy, admins said no.
Posted Image By: Z@K!
Member since 7-September-2013
Application Reviewer, MW3 Servers Manager, Rust Server manager (and stuff) @Quarkclan

mAhla

Popcorn Legend

• Ex-Member
  • 1,152 posts
Keep it going boyz.

Chuck

twitch.tv/MrChuckTV

• Junior Supporter
  • 4,470 posts
  • CS:GO Server Manager
Im supposed to be playing game of war, but this one thicc keeps kicking my ass!
Member since 23rd February of 2013
Ex-$A$ Member
Benfica Fan since birth! E Pluribus Unum!
Posted Image

BaDr

Mr. Drama

• 380 posts
gimme moreeee :yiss:

Posted Image

X̓̇͋̓̊̋̋̈҉͏̨̲̰͎̳̪̦ͅ

ナ̵̻͇̼̪ͣ͒͗̿͆͛ン̸̰̗͕͎̼̜̳̍͗ͪ̑͒̎̈́バ̛̅ͫ͊ͫ͆͏̬͈̙ー̷̲͓̈́̓͒ͭ̔̇̎ͥフ̸̹̠̪̼͍͎͖͇͛̈̾ͧͧ̀͘ォ̧̛̯̣̄̽ͩ̀̿́ͅー̴͕ͤͪͬ̚͜ス̢̥̯̭͈̭̎̉͞パ̲̮̦̹̃͒͆ͬ̐͛͑ͤ͘͘イ̹̦̻̳̈́͆̐̂ͪͬ̅͞ͅダ͉͈̙̬̭̰̳͙͇ͤͫ̌͢͢ー̡̧͈͇̤̘̩͍̽́ͮ̍͐́ͬ̈

Tarek

Q's Ping Department

• Co-Leader
  • 2,234 posts
  • Application Reviewer & MW3 Servers Manager

User's Awards

View PostChuck, on 21 December 2016 - 08:52 PM, said:

Im supposed to be playing game of war, but this one thicc keeps kicking my ass!
the drama 27?
Posted Image By: Z@K!
Member since 7-September-2013
Application Reviewer, MW3 Servers Manager, Rust Server manager (and stuff) @Quarkclan

Prison

Quarkclan Administrator

• Clan Administrator
  • 2,457 posts
  • Community Manager

@AbO

Refused.
and any further offers of this type will be dealt with as an insult which will get you banned
we are inactive and not hosting cool games anymore but we respect our history and our glorious days.

And if you havnt learned allready why people leave because of admins behaviors like this u just thick!

And if you just want to ban people for saying things u have to remind this u can just shut 1 person up at the time,others can just shut a whole group at the time beacause thye have just more power than a high admin than you @AbO @Pr!son @v0x

Lets see if christmas is in town after this post!

View PostFox, on 21 December 2016 - 08:03 PM, said:

We gave a fuck. We unbanned him, we did let him make his offer but he never really wanted to make an offer,
he only wants to make us waste our time.

Now if you really care about Q clan Oldfart then pass on to something else, open your clan, do whatever you think is the best.

Best wishes for 2017

Posted Image

If you have any kind of problems, PM me before doing something you might regret

and I'll make sure we sort everything out.

Fox

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ex-Member
  • 2,752 posts
True.

Prison, can you send me your phone number or may I send mine?
I'd like to talk with you, and I hope you're open for it?

Platine

• Clan General Owner
  • 1,249 posts
  • Community Manager
'Tis the season
:merrykappa:

Posted Image

Michele

WLF! (Italiana) =P

• Ex-Member
  • 483 posts
  • Location:In Bobo's Land! With Angel, Ac!d and Pause!!! Well...should we rename it to Nubs Land? Nah....maybe when Prison will join it... :D
  • Presence:Inactive

@AbO

Refused.

So much respect for you @AbO. and other high admins.

Posted Image Thanks Rino, it's fucking cool =)

-->Member of the Month October 2011<--

Basalisk

Quark Addict

• Ex-Member
  • 997 posts
He made an offer and he was certainly serious.You guys were not serious and that's fine. He wanted to make the offer in the correct way so he asked to be unbanned for many days (fact) to be able to make the offer from his own account (Oldfart) not from (Asko's) account; but like many things here it fell on deaf ears. Eventually after a week of asking you unban him then he is threatened and orderd to make his offer (by Vox) in one day or be banned!! Then you rip him apart and try to humilihate him. WTF!!!
Oldfart just wanted to negotiate an offer with full transparency on the forum for all to see for and debate like adults, like members who cared maybe; he didn't want to make an offer via pm with prison or behind closed doors but like fooking mature adults. Yet as always here, it is all a joke to you guys, and you couldn't even do this instead you act like retards poking the fire and making it into a real drama....preying on a spelling mistake (thic) and acting like kids!
Why can't you guys just talk and be mature? why always quoting and making baby comments?
This just angers the situation as always......
Does anyone ever learn?
I know you guys well so I expect this shit.
No wonder guests and new players do not want to join Q anymore seeing how you all rip apart people like you do. You only have inactive members and ex members no new blood.
@mAhla
Here you are joining in with the pack stirring the fire, the same pack that ripped you apart a few months back when you tried to out Chuck.
You guys never learn.............
@Oldfart please don't waste anymore time or energy trying to help Q, let them be contempt with what they have become today......................they dont deserve your money, a bunch of ungrateful keyboard bullies.

Chuck

twitch.tv/MrChuckTV

• Junior Supporter
  • 4,470 posts
  • CS:GO Server Manager

View PostBasalisk, on 22 December 2016 - 12:07 AM, said:

He made an offer and he was certainly serious.You guys were not serious and that's fine. He wanted to make the offer in the correct way so he asked to be unbanned for many days (fact) to be able to make the offer from his own account (Oldfart) not from (Asko's) account; but like many things here it fell on deaf ears. Eventually after a week of asking you unban him then he is threatened and orderd to make his offer (by Vox) in one day or be banned!! Then you rip him apart and try to humilihate him. WTF!!!
Oldfart just wanted to negotiate an offer with full transparency on the forum for all to see for and debate like adults, like members who cared maybe; he didn't want to make an offer via pm with prison or behind closed doors but like fooking mature adults. Yet as always here, it is all a joke to you guys, and you couldn't even do this instead you act like retards poking the fire and making it into a real drama....preying on a spelling mistake (thic) and acting like kids!
Why can't you guys just talk and be mature? why always quoting and making baby comments?
This just angers the situation as always......
Does anyone ever learn?
I know you guys well so I expect this shit.
No wonder guests and new players do not want to join Q anymore seeing how you all rip apart people like you do. You only have inactive members and ex members no new blood.

Took over a week to unban him sure. But it's hard to unban someone on a forum that is ( or was ) hardly active.
Not trying to defend or anything, it does reveal a severe issue. Hell, it took Nemesis to unban him, a person that I rarely see these days unfortunately.

You see that we had no troubles to unban him and listen what he had to say publicly, although like sandels said, these matters should be taken privately. I kind of understand him going public as well.
Right after he unbanned, he continued to spit bullshit about how we are taking away his freedom of speech, and even after we sorted that out, still no offer and instead of it came a post that sounded like "Now I won't tell you my offer because i'm upset".
Fine for me, have a nice life
But right afterwards, he posts a topic that sounds like "By the way, this is what the offer would be", just to stir the shit up even more

We did take him serious in your own topic. How can we take him seriously after the way he presented his offer?

And by the way, Vox never threatened Oldfart. He was given 24 hours to reveal his offer, which was established by Prison.
More importantly, nobody actually threatened to ban him ( unless i misread, in that case correct me ).
It was all settled in the first topic, why did he make a new one that was clearly meant to poke? An offer that he wouldn't offer?
Most of the members did not take this seriously, yes. Because not only that offer represents quite a load of money (whatever he meant on those lines), it's also about the way he sent it.

Honestly I don't give a duck, I even gotta thank you for these topics, made the forum more alive (at least for a while).

@mAhla
Here you are joining in with the pack stirring the fire, the same pack that ripped you apart a few months back when you tried to out Chuck.
You guys never learn.............

He's an atttention whore, that's why :KappaRoss:

Merry Christmas to you all
Member since 23rd February of 2013
Ex-$A$ Member
Benfica Fan since birth! E Pluribus Unum!
Posted Image

Sandels

Quarkie

• Clan Senior Admin
  • 1,807 posts
  • Community Manager

1. He made an offer and he was certainly serious.You guys were not serious and that's fine. He wanted to make the offer in the correct way so he asked to be unbanned for many days (fact) to be able to make the offer from his own account (Oldfart) not from (Asko's) account; but like many things here it fell on deaf ears. Eventually after a week of asking you unban him then he is threatened and orderd to make his offer (by Vox) in one day or be banned!!

2. Then you rip him apart and try to humilihate him. WTF!!!

3. Oldfart just wanted to negotiate an offer with full transparency on the forum for all to see for and debate like adults, like members who cared maybe; he didn't want to make an offer via pm with prison or behind closed doors but like fooking mature adults. Yet as always here, it is all a joke to you guys, and you couldn't even do this instead you act like retards poking the fire and making it into a real drama....preying on a spelling mistake (thic) and acting like kids!

4. Why can't you guys just talk and be mature? why always quoting and making baby comments?

1. If he is serious about buying the whole clan, he shouldn't ever make a public topic about the thing but send private message to the ones who owns the clan to make sure that the right people sees the offer and can consider it. Also when you make it in private, you don't get baby comments and drama posts but seriousness and maturity. At least I have seen that our high admins are mature enough to confront someone who seriously takes the offer making. That is why I closed his topic because he just got off-topic drama comments in the topic. Even you think it should make in public, I think it should be made privately. At least I think so.

2. I didn't ever wanted to humiliate Oldfart. I only wanted to guide him the way as I think these kind of actions should be made. Also I apologized to him, apparently my apologizes have gone in to the wind.

3. Oldfart wanted to debate with members? Why he should debate with lower members who doesn't own the clan when they can't do any selling or conclusions about giving the ownership to someone else than we have now? I seriously think that it's about creating some talks that our leaders nowdays aren't enough here. That is true, we have inactive founders and most of the HA's are inactive. Still the members doesn't own the clan but us inactive leaders own the clan so when you trying to get ownership, you talk with owners, not with lower members. You think its "fooking immature" to talk behind closed doors? I or neither other high admins aren't taking these as jokes. Maybe lower admins takes these as jokes but not us HA's. You can think it otherwise but that's the truth. You are talking like you're the only adults here with Oldfart and still you talking like 16 years old guy who think it's always right. Do not take it as offence, it is just how I see your post here now. Even saying the word "fooking" backs my opinion out. You don't come here to swear. Adults don't do that. Adults keeps their temper and if you discuss like mature, you don't swear but write intellectual language.

4. I have been tried to act and write like adult here. If you think I'm immature, quote my immature comment to here and I try to apologize it even it usually goes to deaf ears.

In conclusion: I seriously agree that Oldfart should start his own clan and gather as much members to their clan as possible and leave Q clan dying in dignity like AbO said.

VirreMachine

VirreMachine

• Ex-Member
  • 168 posts
:bye: This shit starts to get annoying.

mAhla

Popcorn Legend

• Ex-Member
  • 1,152 posts
Roflmao, somehow this turned against me aswell, when all I do is laught at this shit among others :D Keep it up boyz!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users